Reblog if you play, or have played, any Pokémon game. That includes games like Pokémon Art Academy, Pokéon Ranger and so on
It’s just me being curious.
u know whats fuckin hardcore
people on this site who don’t speak english as a first language but blog in english anyways
thank you, I’m feeling a little more hardcore now
""but that book character has blue/grey/light eyes so obviously they’re white!!"" ://///
(Reminder that light eyes and blonde hair can be caused by conditions, such as Waardenburg Syndrome and albinism, but they are still real people that can (and should) be represented in media and such)
And also I can add that I have news for y’all, people can be black and naturally blonde
And literally people from ANY KIND can be a redheadand have freackles and such
So please, stop pretending only white people can have those characteristics, jfc, it’s sofucking annoying.
Boom de yada
Just to add on - While race is a very, very, very significant issue, race as we know it is a social construct. When you acknowledge that all people on earth have veeeery little genetic variation in the scope of things, it’s much easier to break oneself from the training of “only white people have this, only black people have that, only asian people have this trait, etc”
god the girl in the original picture is so gorgeous
There’s an abundance of bad things happening right now, and it’s hard not to be sucked into that black hole of sadness, so let’s have a puppy party shall we.
Because, let’s face it, dogs never grow up.
ADDED BONUS, PUPS IN MOTION!!!
IT’S ALWAYS TEA TIME!
Technically only one of these is a tea
Even the flying squirrels in Japan look like adorable little anime characters
I DIDN’T MEAN IT
RunalArchivist, is that you??????
I’m offering digital art commissions of character drawings with no background. The following list has the basic formats, but if you want something different, we can talk about it!
The pricing goes like this:
- Chibi: 5 USD (+ 3 USD per extra character)
- Waist up: 8 USD (+ 5 USD per extra character)
- Full body: 12 USD (+ 8 USD per extra character)
- Chibi: 12 USD (+ 9 USD per extra character)
- Waist up: 17 USD (+ 13 USD per extra character)
- Full body: 20 USD (+ 16 USD per extra character)
- Chibi: 15 USD (+ 10 USD per extra character)
- Waist up: 20 USD (+ 15 USD per extra character)
- Full body: 25 USD (+ 20 USD per extra character)
✰ ✰ ✰
- Please contact me via my e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other examples of my art can be found in my [art tag].
- All payment is via Paypal (tax included = it will be calculated on the final price!).
- I start drawing after I receive the payment and the references. Please don’t send me the money before I accept the commission, though.
- If your request is more complex than normal, the prices might be changed.
- (( Se você estiver no Brasil e preferir fazer um depósito ou transferência bancária, também é possível! ))
If you have questions, please message me! I’ll do my best to clear things out.
I hope you consider purchasing a piece, and if you can’t or don’t want to, signal boosting is appreciated!
Time to start reblogging this again!
when people upset the friends
"No matter how bad you fuck up at work, you didn’t fucked up this bad"
Oh my god. How do you even fix that
did he live?
Harley is a gift from God.
This is why Harley is like my all time favorite!
Why did they leave out the best part of this scene?;
The character development of Harley is probably one of the better things DC has done with their characters.
Wow. My poor heart.
My dearest one, my darling dear
Your mighty words astound me
But I’ve no need of mighty deeds
When I feel your arms around me
I have revamped my commission’s page, you can still hire me through Art Corgi or you can just hire me by contacting me through my email at JESPOLDEN@GMAIL.COM with the form provided at the bottom of this post and pay through Paypal.
But if you would rather go through Art Corgi, just click…